Thursday 21 July 2011

I'm Baaack!

So summer is officially upon us, early morning runs and walks along the beach are what its all about. I am lucky enough to live on the coast so have access to the beach all the time and at the end of our walks there is a lovely little beach cafe which sells looovely bacon and brie baguettes!

I find myself struggling to force myself into the gym in the middle of the day when its so lovely, warm and sunny. I spent a 10 days in La Manga with my boyfriend and my parents at the beginning of June, it was wonderful to get away and give my body a well deserved rest, lounging in the sun and drinking Pimm's was pretty much all I got up to. As soon as I got back I was reenergised and ready to get back into a workout routine. I have lots of fitness weekends booked up, I have the next Les Mills Super Quartely Workshop in September followed by Les Mills Unleashed the next day, then at the beginning of October I have the Les Mills AIM2 over a weekend and then Fitness Fiesta in Camber Sands. I can't wait!

I'm going to be busy, busy, busy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

gosh u have a lot on at the mo! xxxxx

Unknown said...

yes mum also showed me her new zumba clothing this morning lol xx