Thursday 21 July 2011

Fight the dreaded lergie


Bug after bug after bug seems to be going around at the moment, everyone appears to be falling ill with something or other, I myself have recently been subjected to a wannabe cold which my body is fighting very well, apart from a cough I'm not going too bad. If you are one of the lucky few who have managed to avoid catching anything and would like to continue with your run of success, or you have been poorly and cannot face it happening again any time soon then follow my top tips for avoiding the dreaded cold/flu virus!

1. Make sure that you are drinking plenty of water. This will help to flush out any toxins in your in your body and keep you well hydrated.

2. Regularly wash your hands to get rid of any germs that could be on them. It is also handy for you to keep some anti-bactrial hand sanitiser with you, I myself have one in every bag I use, I'm not lieing when I say I am obsessed! 

3. Try to avoid frequently touching your eyes and nose risking spreading any germs that may be on your hands if you haven't used your hand sanitiser!

4. Ensure you get plenty of rest allowing your body to repair itself, aim for 7.5-8hours per night.

5. Take a Vitamin C tablet everyday in order to keep your immune in check.

6. Finally, and most importantly, exercise regularly! Keep everything in working order, to make sure that if you do catch a bug then your body is able to fight against it and hopefully you will only end up with mild symptoms.

No comments: