Tuesday 26 October 2010

Power Balance®,


The guys at Power Balance®, have sent me a Power Balance band to review.


"Power Balance® is a performance technology that uses holograms embedded with frequencies that react positively with your body's natural energy field."






The Power Balance® website has loads of testimonials on how Power Balance worked for those people, improving their strength, flexibility and balance. The hologram doesn't need to be touching your body to work, its just has to be within a few inches of your body. They are long lasting, said to last 'indefinitly'. I have never worn or used a product before that I have been asked so many questions about! Everyone seems interested in wether or not it is a fad or does it really work? 


I genuinely do feel different whilst wearing my Power Balance® band and if it did turn out to be a placebo...its is working well as one. Unrelated to strength, power and flexibility, I first wore the band when I was experiencing terrible period pains, within ten minutes of putting the band on...no more period pains! I would pay a large amount of money for that!

The Power Balance band is my new favourite accessory that I will not leave the house without!


The bands retail at £29.99 you can purchase one by clicking HERE




Please note, the website http://www.powerbalancebandsuk.com is a counterfeit site selling products that do not work, please do not visit this site!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh no more period pain they should change the way they advertise and do it for that! great review! dod they do any other products?