Tuesday 14 September 2010

Zumba

I have tried out Zumba a few times now, I wasn't expecting to like it but I am an absolute convert! It is awesome!

"The Zumba® program fuses hypnotic Latin rhythms and easy-to-follow moves to create a one-of-a-kind fitness program that will blow you away. Our goal is simple: We want you to want to work out, to love working out, to get hooked. Zumba® Fanatics achieve long-term benefits while experiencing an absolute blast in one exciting hour of calorie-burning, body-energizing, awe-inspiring movements meant to engage and captivate for life!" (Zumba.com


I am very tempted to do the training to teach Zumba, but I still want to do more Les Mills courses (Attack and Balance), but its ok, I have plenty of time left in my career to do so! If you haven't tried it yet I would recommend finding a class near you, the steps are easy to pick up, and its a fun class to participate in.

No comments: