Tuesday 26 February 2013


This week I'm thinking about (01/02/2013)

Formula 1 Sport. I have this before an training session. My main downfall when training and teaching is hunger, and not having enough energy, especially when teaching back to back classes. Formula 1 Sport sorts that right out! It has the right balance of proteins, carbs, minerals and vitamins which keeps my energy levels topped up allowing me to finish my training effectively. (Plus it tastes amaaaazing!) If you have been looking for the perfect pre workout supplement then check it out HERE


BODYATTACK™ 
Next weekend I am going to do the Body Attack Advanced instructor module. I have already completed the Body Pump AIM1 and the Body Combat AIM1 (read about that here). I did the initial training in December 2011 and didn't actually start teaching my own classes until the programme launched at the Sovereign Centre in September 2012. Since then I have taught 4 classes per week and have completely fallen head over heels in love with the programme. My fitness has improved so much since I have been teaching Body Attack, plus I LOVE jumping...so it suits me just fine. I feel ready to take my teaching to the next level and gain some feedback on my teaching so that I can continue to improve my technique and coaching allowing me to deliver some cracking classes!

No comments: