Friday 1 February 2013

New(ish) job

About a year ago I took over the role of Group Exercise Coordinator at the Sovereign Centre in Eastbourne. I took on the role not really knowing what to expect but I was up for a challenge and willing to give it a try. I have had an absolutely AWESOME year! I have been teaching classes at the Sovereign Centre for 3 years now and have become really familiar with not only the place, but the class participants and other instructors too. This has been a great opportunity for me to try out skills that I learnt at University, to test if I really can communicate with others, to see if I actually can organise a team of people in the real world, most of the time it has gone pretty smoothly.

If I'm totally honest...I LOVE my job! I love the people I get to work with, the participants are amazingly mad, the instructors, adequately bonkers. 



1 comment:

Stella said...

Nice Blog, it is hard to find Natural pre workout supplement Products. Therefore you may go for Vital Force RX Awaken nutrition supplements. It contains B-complex, green tea, natural pumping agents and nootropics, and is good for blood flow, endurance and mental clarity.