Monday 11 March 2013

This Week I'm thinking about...04/03/2012




Rebuild Endurance We all know how important it is to put the right nutrients into our body after exercise in order to allow recovery to begin. Rebuild Endurance has many benefits:
  • Rich in protein, from milk protein concentrate and whey protein isolate
  • Designed to help speed recovery with a unique carbohydrateprotein blend to support muscle glycogen replenishment and rebuild muscle during the critical post-exercise period
  • L-Glutamine to support the immune system, which becomes stressed by exercise
  • Includes L-Carnitine to aid muscle metabolism and recovery after exercise
  • Independantly tested for prohibited substances
Purchase yours here!!



Crossfit, in my opinion, is a totally bonkers, incredibly intense, relentless unstopping fitness regime. It's fun, it's hard, but it is so worth it! Click here for more info/


24LEAN
This is an amazeballs training and nutrition plan, I'm eating 4/5 times a day have bags on energy and guess what...I've dropped 4.2% body fat and 5kgs in a week!!!! I'll post about this late in the week so keep your eyes peeled. If you want to get involved, click on 'contact me' and send me an email.

Have a great week!

"Good things come to those who WORK THEIR ASSES OFF"

1 comment:

24 hour fitness said...

Thank you for providing the Rebuild Endurance benefit list.